I am a 21 year old white male and have been fairly athletic post high school, where I was highly involved in soccer. I have a horrible diet though, which consists of a lot of fast food. However, over the past few months I have been having different problems that have begun to make me think that it's not just my diet that's causing me pain. I think I have hemmorhoids because occassionaly there is blood on the toilet paper when I wipe, and I can also feel something there sometimes, although not all the time, and sometimes bigger than others. Also, occassionally my stool is black and tarry. Furthermore I have constant, painful, loud gas that disrupts everyone in the room, accompained by stomach cramps and heartburn. This is usually an everday occurrence. Also I am usually either constipated or have diarrhea, and sometimes the stool is very thin or just floats. I know these are disgusting details but I wanted to be as descriptive with my symptoms as possible. I do not have a history of colon cancer in my family either as far as I know, but that worst case scenario is hard for me to not think about.

Any information will be greatly appreciated!!!

Hi mr dudley. I have exactly the same symptoms as yours. All of the tests that were done (endoscopy, biopsy, blood test, stool culture) were negative. I don`t know what to do at this point since. These problems have been occurring for the last two months and things are not getting better at all. Your post is from 07/28/2008 so I would assume that you have found the cure until now.
If so, I would greatly appreciate your help in this matter.

Hi mr dudley. I have exactly the same symptoms as yours. All of the tests that were done (endoscopy, biopsy, blood test, stool culture) were negative. I don`t know what to do at this point. These problems have been occurring for the last two months and things are not getting better at all. Your post is from 07/28/2008 so I would assume that you have found the cure until now.

Hi..I had these symptoms too. I had some tests done, but once the testing seemed to get very invasive I backed off and tried to find natural remedies. Within one month of taking samento all symptoms disappeared. I don't know if it was a coincidence or the supplements but I think it made a huge difference...i also took probiotics and think they helped too.

I was diagnosed with Celiac's Disease three years ago, and I had all of those symptoms. Pleaseeeeeee talk to your doctor about the disease. Its is very serious if not managed. Testing for the disease is a simple blood test.