hiii.... i m 21 year old girl. i m doing B.E. i m suffered from  fatigue and headache from last 5-6 years. at starting it was not much but now days it is extreme . even at morning i feels very much tiredness and headache. but when at morning i m at morning walk not feeling headache. just from few days i started morning walk ,which was suggested by my one friend.and i feels sleepiness too much. shaking ,back pain , neck pain. i see many doctors from last 4 years but every doctor suggest me about lack of vitamins and gave me b complex and tonics ... but i seem no effect of those tablets. and now i get fully frustrate from not understanding what to do.and i can not take long rest because of my final year in B.E and my project. but i feel too much fear about doing every thing  and also nowadays i face to memory loss problems.i get irritate immediately and not able to tolerate any problem i get immediately sensitive and emotional. i feels no hope and no energy in my body.please suggest me any way to overcome that problem..

woow i never thought that someone else would feel that too...

i used to have headaches and fatigue and now im sensitive and tired and i get really irritated specially when im in a place where theres a lot of people...

i have memory loss problems but i really dont think anything of it but now that i have read your story i feel like thats what happened to me...

i would take tylenol and pain medication for the headaches and the rest my mom would just say that it was just me being me but i dont think it is...

i went to doctors and they told me that the fatigue could be because of school and stress and they recommended taking vitamins and fruits and eat healthy...

i dont know what to tell you but i just thought i share my story with you!

u also .......oh...really bad wid u ....ok u can do one thing pls if possible go for morning walk everyday for atleast 1 hr...take fresh breath in morning outside the door.......n rest as u possible...dont take much stress ...i will find the disease and drug also in future bcoz i m biotechnology student

Ok I Really Hope You Do Find Something Kuz I Think This Will Just Get Worse... I Can't Really Walk In The Mornings Kuz I Go To Skool @ 7 And I Have Stomache Problems And If I Run I'll Be In Huge Pain! Stress Is A Really Big Thing In My Life Kuz I Get Stressed Out Alot!

u should do......morning walk.....dont get more frustrate .... bcoz there is only u who can understand n console u... m i right.....try pls...n by wat u go to school in wich class u r learning...from hoe many days u facing that problem n wats ur shedule ...reply....bcoz if i find our shedule is same then v can get the cause of our situation.....