ttc..Im usually the one answering everyone else's questions but now I have one of my own and I would like some outside opinions. I got my period August 17th and it ended August 24th i had sex Aug 24th, 26th, 27th, 28th, Sept 1st and Sept 4th. What are the chances that I will become pregnant. My BF ejaculated in me every single time and on some of those days we had sex more then once. What do you guys think?

If your cycle lasts anywhere from 26 to 30 days, I think you have a very high chance of becoming pregnant! Your highest fertility days were probably between the 29th and 2nd. How long have you been ttc?

i get my period for 7 days and i have a 28 day cycle. we just started ttc this cycle. and we had lots of sex at diff times because ive been told you can ovulate early or late. thank you so much for responding :-) and we did doggie because i read somewhere that if you do doggie when he ejaculates it will place the sperm right near the cervix so that the sperm doesnt have to travel far.

Yeah I ready that doggie gets sperm closer to the cervix. You could also try placing a pillow or two under your butt right and not moving right after sex so it's easier for the sperm to get to the cervix as well.

thanks. ill try anything.

So when will you be able to find out if you are pregnant?

I am supposed to get my period on the 14th of this month. I really hope it doesnt come and a text comes back positive. I had lots of sex and timed it right on and my bf is highly fertile so I really hope it worked.

We did doggie every single time and i layed on my back after each time and placed a pillow under my but and layed there for 30min. I dont feel different or anything but I hope I am. I read where you dont usually get symptoms till about a week or 2 after a missed period. so I have 4days to wait.

I didn't get symptoms until three days before my period. And the only ones I got were my breast were rather hard, tender, and slightly bigger and I got something that was like cramps but a little different. It felt more like tugging and pulling than anything. But good luck and let us know how it turns out!

i took a test today and it was negative. but i also read the insert and it says its only 53% accurate 4days before your missed period. It still worries me though. because I timed everything perfectly. I look at my cervical mucus and did the ovulation charts online and yet im getting a negative and i know my bf is highly fertile he already has a son. i hope im not infertile. im only 20 so i should be really fertile also.

I would still wait until the day you are to get your period or the day after to take the test. Most likely you are fertile it just takes a month or two of trying to actually conceive.

i will be so dissapointed if i get my period and i am not pregnant. im beginning to think its me. we had a lot of unprotected sex with ejaculation inside me a couple months back(we werent trying then) and still i didnt get pregnant. but i have heard of people getting negatives and then finally getting a positive. his sons mom said she took 6 pregnancy tests before one finally confirmed she was pregnant

omg so i told you i took that test and it said negative well i decided to keep it because my mom said when she got pregnant it said negative and she threw it away and went back to check it and there was a faint line. sure enough there was a faint line so i waited till today to retest and i used my morning pee i got two lines :-)

Congratulations! So that means you are like 4 weeks! You should start taking your prenatals and visit your doctor to confirm the pregnancy! This is pretty exciting :-D

I went to the store and bought clearblue digital just to confirm it, and it said "pregnant" thats 3 tests that all came back positive. I bought one a day prenatal vitamins and I started taking them today and I am calling the dr tomorrow to schedule an appt. I knew I had to be pregnant ive been sooo hungry lately.