i have been tryin for a baby,for 6 months now.yesterday i had a really bad headache,feelin really tired and feelin sick. do u think its worth gettin a pregnancy test

Hi:
I hope that you have taken the pregnancy test by now and that you got the results that you wanted. Taking a pregnancy test does not harm you in any way. Do it. Then you can have it confirmed by having a test in a medical office. That test might be more reliable. I wish you the very best. I hope that you are busy educating yourself about pregnancy and the first few months of motherhood. Good luck to you. We'd like to hear how things are going and how you enjoying your future pregnancy. Good luck!

What kind of sick are you feeling? Are you feeling nausea and do you have any tenderness in your breasts? IF you're not feeling tenderness and you're not feeling nausea, then it's likely that you are not pregnant. But pregnancy tests don't cost all that much so it's a worthwhile endeavor to get one even if it turns out to be negative. It doesn't sound much like you have the symptoms but then it could just be based on the little bit of information you gave us. PLease keep us posted!