I have so much pain in my bones,  please povide me some tips and Exercise that can help to reuild my bones again..

Hello Bonexcin,

there are several supplements that are proven to help strengthen your bones and the one that's mentioned most frequently is calcium. Calcium is basically necessary for bone growth and maintain bone strength. Depending on where exactly you have pain, there is some chance that your bones are affected with osteoporosis, or thinning of the bone structure. If that's the case, the exercises you need should be carefully tailored to make sure you don't put too much stress on already weakened bones.

So, what I'm trying to say is - without knowing where you have bone pain, it's hard to recommend exercises because if they're done incorrectly, you can end up feeling even more pain,

Wish you all the best,

Nicole

Hello Nicole,

Thanks for your suggestions and tips. I think Supplements can be useful as you said. Do you know about any supplement?