WANT TO BE STRONG IN MY BONES AND ALSO LOOK FRESH

You didn’t mention how old you are, but there are some basic principles for looking nice at any age. Do you take calcium supplements for your bones? These basic things that always do well to your body are - drinking a lot of water because it protects the skin from getting too dried out. Healthy lifestyle helps in general, and not only to reduce wrinkles. Healthy eating – avoiding fats, sugar and fried food, reducing alcoholic consumption, giving up smoking or not staying in the sun too long are few of essential rules. Using a moisturizing cream also helps.

Basic mantra of looking fresh is leading a healthy lifestyle. Maintain a healthy metabolism. Drink plenty of water to avoid dehydration. Excrete the toxic fluids from the body. Uric acid accumulation may result in arthritis. Shower your body atleast 2 times a day. Clean your face frequently to avoid dirt and dust buildup. This helps having a fresh skin. Avoid exposure to hot sun. Use anti-tan and sunscreen lotions to avoid tan. Use deodorants that are long lasting. Keep yourself hydrated to stay fresh all day. Eat foods rich in calcium, vitamins & minerals. Exposure to early morning sun is good for your bones and skin.

I'm 20 but at the age of 17years old doctor sees my bones capacity/structure is as old as 30-35 years old.
It was so sad :(
I do ever feel back pain, I hear bone cracking once i bended my knee/back, If I intentional twisted/exercise my feet it create sound

ANY advice and suggestion to cure that?
Thank you in advance!