I am 63 years old female and I feel pain in the bones lately. It started few months ago like easy pain and now it becomes stronger. When I wake up in the morning I feel tired and during the night I also feel pain in my bones. It is very unpleasant pain and I am little bit scared. I am wondering what it may be?

Hi, it is hard to talk about pain in the bones by few facts you have mentioned. I also had pain in my bones several years ago and it was caused by osteoporosis. Osteoporosis is lack calcium in the bones and because of that bone become thinner and thinner. If you don't take medication it may cause fractures which normally wouldn't happen. My doctor gave me medications which rise concentration of calcium in my blood and I feel much better since than. However it may be your problem too but it is better to consult you doctor.