Hi, folks. I am slowly reaching my menopause and I must think of protecting my bones. I would like to try that with food that could help me. Can anyone tell me which food will protect our bones? I would really appreciate if someone could tell me something more about this. Thanks.

Hi, there. It is excellent that you think in that way. Preventing a disease is much better than curing it. Women in menopause are especially sensitive to osteoporosis. I have heard that plums and especially prunes are great for protecting your bones. You should start with this. You can try with calcium and phosphorus supplements. Nevertheless, I suggest you to consult a specialist about this. You can also visit a nutritionist to make a detailed diet. I hope this will help. Bye!

TO IMPROVE BONE STRENGTH PLS DRINK 2 GLASS OF MILK , MORNING - EVENING & ONE BOLIED EGG . EVERY DAY ... AND EXCISE TO BODY ,,EVERY DAY 20 MINUTES , & FINALLY EVERY DAY TAKE REST 7 1/2 HOURS PER DAY . EARLY 2 BED AND EARLY 2 RISE ,, PLS FOLLOW THIS , WE STAY HAPPY FOR EVER ...

You should take-in calcium rich food which comes from milk, fruits etc

What kind of fruits are calcium rich? I am unaware of any so if you have any insight, I'd appreciate it. THanks :)