Hi. Have a BIG problem. During weekend I was camping in some wood with my friends and something has bit me for my leg. I didn`t see what, but I sure doubt tick. My leg it was all red and the bytes looked like bullseye, only multiple bullseyes. Like red rings around white spots. Is it possible that a tick bit me? Or is it some sort of a rash? I`m really worried about getting a lyme disease.

Hi. You could`ve been bitten by a tick. It`s not so unusual when you are in the nature, outdoors or something. Happened to me while camping. A location of the byte is usually red, sometimes you have a red ring around white spot. But, if you have a lyme, it can be treated successfuly with antibiotics. But in the future, you must remove ticks promptly and then go to see your doc. The ticks that transmit lyme can cometimes transmit other tick-borne diseases, so be aware of that.