When I was 17 I lost my virginity. I dated 1 guy for 4 years . We had sex 2 or 3 times a day when we meet. I got pregnant and he bought abortions pills for me. We had abortions for more than 5 times. After we broke up. I met a new guy. We also started having sex . We don't use condoms and I dont even get pregnant. Now, we are very serious that we want a baby but I'm not getting pregnant. Please tell me what is wrong. Is there a possibilities that I won't be pregnant anymore.? Did my abortions had some side effects? Please... help me, I want to become a mother.

Hi Senti,

How long have you been trying with the new guy?  It can take up to a year of regular intercourse.

If it has been at least a year then BOTH of you should see a fertility specialist.  You can expect a full physical and internal exam, including blood work.  Your partner can also expect a semen analysis.

It may be him.

Good luck.

Thank you so much. Well,We have been trying for more than a year. If I have a problem than will it be possible to fix it? The abortions I had could be the side effects?

Is it possible that I might be the problem . Im so worried of my abortions.. if I'm the problem than can it be fix???

Don't assume that you are the problem. Abortions should not cause any fertility issues. Both of you need to be tested.

The fact that you have BEEN pregnant indicates that there is a very good chance HE is the problem.

Thank you so much.