MY NAME IS CANDACE, MY AND MY HUSBAND ARE WANTING A BABY. i HAVE HAD 4 ABORTIONS IN THE PAST. WILL I HAVE ANY PROBLEMS WITH HAVING A BABY?

I think it's very likely that you could have problems. The best thing to do would probably be to talk to your doctor about it. They could tell you if there is any long term damage from the past abortions.

IT IS UNLIKELY, unless you had any type of severe infections or complications.

The reasons why abortion used to cause fertility problems are due to the unsterile and unsafe conditions of the past, which are obviously no longer present.

Have you tried to have a baby yet?

It is always good to have a preconception check-up to make sure you are unhealthy.

I have seen women who have had 3-4 abortions, have 2-3 healthy children =)

i have just found out im pregnant. i am 38 and it would be my first baby. my husband SAYS he is supportive but doesnt seem to show it. i am scared of everything and can only think of the negative... But I dont know if I can bring myself to have an abortion..... any help would be appreciated... I want to talk about it but dont want people to know what Im thinking