i am a 17 year old mother, my son is 3 years old. i've gotten 2 abortions in the past. one in september 2008 and the second december 2008. i am pretty sure i am pregnant again, i AM using BC but i don't know what happened. i'm not sure if i am even considering having another abortion, mainly for my health and i cannot endure the pain of killing another child. i don't even know what my options are. if i have another child, my life would be 10000x harder than it's original state, i haven't even graduated yet. i will in june. i need advice on what you think i should do, or some helpful words. thank you.

You are not positive that your pregnant right? What makes you think that you may have messed up your bc?
You do have options if your pregnant. The first 2 are obvious, keep it or don't, either way, your not a bad girl and it's okay.
If you decide not to have an abortion, there are many agencies out there that will help you. You can finish school. Listen, you have a beautiful child now, the more the merrier. But honestly, only you can decide what is best for your life and your sons life right now. Sounds like your leaning towards giving big brother a new baby sister or brother.
You don't even know if your pregnant yet, take the test or see your doctor for confirmation.
Please let us know what you decide.
You may get some replies that are upsetting to you but always keep in mind that they are ALL only some one elses's opinion, critical or not. Go with your gut and think with your head, not your heart.

i took a pregnancy test about a week ago, and the results came out positive. since i didn't get my period since my last abortion, they had to do a sonogram to see how far along i was, the doctor said that i was about 6 weeks along. i still have no idea what i want to do :-(

You are so young, i hope another procedure doesn't damage you in any way. I am not saying that it will as women have had abortions one right after the other and have still been able to conceive again.
I am not trying to back you into a corner here, but how did you mess up with the bc? I feel sad for you, but i do know how you feel. I had 2 procedures done in the past and it is not an easy decision, and i went on to have 5 children, all healthy.
You still have a little time to think on it, but don't wait much longer. You'll be ok no matter what decision you make.
Hugs to you, bbfeet