Question and please someone help me i need answers... okay so i got pregnant in march 06 had and abortion in the first of june, than just two months to the day i got pregnant again, once again i had a abortion. Now it is December and although me and my boyfriend have been using condems they sem to break everyime and he ends up ejaculating in me, i am afraid that i am pregnant again i am milking from my breast but yet have takin two hpt and both have came up negative. could it be too soon to tell or is it that i have been preg so much this year that my body is confused?

Doubtful that your body is confused, but having liquid come from your breasts, especially after stimulation, CAN be normal.

Some women notice that when they have sexual intercourse or sexual play, that they have liquid secretions come from their breasts.

Abortion done 'today' is very safe, it is done differently than it was back in the 70's and 80's. Suction aspiration is very safe, causes less blood loss and infection risks, compared to the old 'scraping style' abortions.

I have seen quite a few women that have 3-4 abortions, and have 2-3 healthy children.

Because the condom breaks a lot, have you considered using a 'today sponge'?

i have heard about it but not enough to really know what it is. also i have heard about the ring and although it seems to work i cant help but get kinda grossed out but the fact that there in your for 3 weeks at a time. another question if i have been diagnosed with p.i.d and taken the shot and meds to get over it than the day after i get preg this was back in march do i still have it?

I have a question for you. I had an abortion back in January and today two months later I became pregnant again even though I was on Nuva Ring. Due to various personal reasons I am planning on having an abortion once again. Is it unsafe for me to do so after I just had one about 2 months ago? im sure it is unsafe but is it critical? I plan on having kids in the future but when I am ready. Please help.