me and my boyfriend were fooling around in my nona's house alone on the couch, we were humping while his penis was on my vagina right on the hole but it never went in, he cummed all around it then i whiped it with some tissue. althought i had not washed it afterwards till the next day. is there any possibility that i could be pregnant ?

There is a possibility, but it is highly unlikely. Following ejaculation, the sperm must transport themselves through the cervix and into the womb or uterus. Successful sperm transport requires 1) healthy, motile sperm 2)a fertile environment in the vagina and cervix, which depends on fertile cervical fluid (non-hostile cervical mucus) 3) Capacitation: the ability of the sperm to convert themselves to a form in which they become capable of penetrating and fertilizing the egg. You can always do the pregnancy test.