Dear Friends,

With Winter just round the corner, I am really disturbed. I tend to over eat during this season and become very very lazy resulting in piling up of kilos. How do I manage my over eating syndrome during this time of the year? I also take a lot of tea and coffee during this time.

Please help!

My favorite way is using R&D Diet Cookies.  I enjoy the occasional holiday eating (I actually schedule and plan for it) then I get right back in control of my eating for a few days using the cookies.  I can end up actually losing a pound or two overall during the season.  Of course, I'm not sure they ship to India though.  Good Luck!

Thank you for replying Cindy, havn't heard of these cookies though. I am planning to go for diet counselling to have flab free winters!!

Try making a commitment not to eat junk foods except on weekends (fri/sat/sun for example). Junk foods are any of the following foods: sweets, cakes, cookies, chips, fried foods, and sweet drinks/booze. 

Also try eating 1 plate of vegetables for every plate of meat/potatoes/toast/(other high-calorie food). Vegetables help fill you up, while providing beneficial fiber and vitamins to boost your metabolism.

And try to stay away from sugar/cream in your coffee! I think that qualifies as junk food.

thanx Nikita, it sounds tough but I will try anyhow.