Have you ever heard about people who couldn't stand hunger? That is me. When I am hungry I could eat a chair if it is needed. And I am fat too. OK, I am not like a pig, but I have more than I should. Can I lose weight with aerobics but not dieting?

Join the company! When I was reading your text, like I was reading about myself. But I was fat, or with "extra", six months ago. What happened? I started with aerobics. Three times a week, jumping and jumping, and eating - little less than usually. My "extra" was gone, I was not hungry, and I become happy. So, you can lose weight with aerobics but not dieting. Try and be patient, you will see!

Of course you can't lose weight without dieting! Anyone who knows anything about weight loss will tell you that in order to lose weight you need to create a caloric deficit of 3500 calories a week and that equals 1 pound of fat. The only way to do that is to go on a calorie reduced diet of 1200 calories a day and excercise if you want to lose 1.5-2 pounds a week.
Unbelievable that you would even think you could lose weight with aerobics alone, nope--excercise alone is a very poor and ineffective way to lose weight. Try it and see for yourself -- you'll be in for a big dissapointment when you go weigh yourself after months of aerobics without dieting 8-|
And getting hungry on a diet is NORMAL!!! Your body has been eating one way for years and then you suddenly go on a calorie reduced diet so you are retraining your body to eat in a whole new way and that does not feel comfortable for anyone which is good because it means it's working!!!! !
Of course you'll feel hungry while you are detoxing from months or years of caloric and carb overload---getting hungry is a good good thing ...it means your body has no choice but to turn on it's fat reserves because it's not getting something to eat.
Eat lots of green veggies and apples because they are high in fiber and will help fill you up. Of course you will not feel like you're full at first but give it time, eventually eating clean and healthy will start to feel normal.
Good luck!

I hate when people say that you should eat apples or these green foods, and that will cure everything.....your hunger will be gone. That is a bunch of BS. I am not fat...I am 5'3, 130 pounds...I am trying to lose 10 pounds, but am finding it difficult. I find it annoying when people who only eat healthy c**p think that us who enjoy eating pasta, bread, and such can just be satisfied with an apple.

You might not have that problem with eating these sort of things, but I do. I am Italian! I refuse to diet and eat only 1200 calories as well as exercise my ass off. There has to be a better way.

Does anyone have any other suggestions then to just eat apples and greens? I do eat in moderation, but refuse to give up all of the foods I love just to be a toothpick.

try cutting your portion sizes. you should always be able to eat what you want, but just dont eat as much. if you bake cookies, only eat one not 6. when you make a plate of food, eat only half of what you have on the plate. eat the rest 3 hours later. if are not active, dont eat as much. it's all science and food is fuel. it sucks you gotta look at it like that, but it's true. if you enjoy eating really bad foods, just learn to eat a very little bit at a time. don't worry, it will still be there tomorrow. and get out and run and lift weights. you'll feel better afterwards.

To successfully lose weight, aerobics and other types of exercise should be done regularly together with good healthy and well proportioned meals.

I believe that keeping a daily log of all food consumed and a good workout plan is key to any healthy lifestyle. I use FitClick to monitor my dieting and workout programs. It has helped me a lot! If you are looking to browse a ***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed plans, check out fit click.

Shining Star
Dieting does not have to be starving,. healthy eating should actually be consisted of 5 smaller and balanced meals, and if you eat like this you will never be hungry. and yes, you can lose weight by incorporating exercise into your daily regime, but without starving, but eating healthy(er) - well, this one will be a must.

Drink plenty of water
Do regular exercise
Eat green vegetables
Daily walks 30 minutes per day
Avoid junk food
Avoid oily food
_________________________________
***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

I have lost weight by doing aerobics and dancing everyday or every other day & I would eat whatever I wanted.
I was able to lose weight , I lost all my belly fat! I unfortunately gained the weight back because I stopped dancing!
So don't stop doing the exercises!

I DID IT! NEVER CHANGED DIET LOSTED 50 LBS. I JOGGED 7 DAYS A WEEK/ MON THRU FRI 3MILES [30]MINS. SAT-SUN. 5 TO 6 MILE [60 MINS. I WAS 218 LBS ATE ANYTHING I WANTED AND AS MUCH ASI WANTED. DRANK BEER ALL I WANTED. I AM6 FEET 2INCHES TALL
WAIST WAS 32 INCHES CHEST 50 IN . I WAS THIN.WHY I STOPPED AFTER 4 YEARS WAS ARTREIST . DID MISS A DAY OR THREE A MONTH.! FOUND OUT HAD IT FOR YEARS WHY I ALWAYS HAD SOME PAIN IN JOINTS. BUT IT WAS GENETIC NOT JOGGING CAUSED. TOOK ME 4 MONTHS TO BUILD TO THOSE LEVELS AND WERE EASY TO MAINTAIN

I lost weight without deiting too, by cycling - not aerobics but an aerobic excercise. I think that I would have found it difficult jogging because jogging when you are overweight can be a bit painful (for me in my fourties) on the knees. I find that because I am not thin I have quite strong leg muscles. If I get on a bike and cycle at top speed (35 kmh ish) for 45 minutes four or five times a week only, I find that I loose weight. Since my body is supported by the saddle, it is pretty easy on my body. I don't think that I would be able to use the same amount of calories doing a sport in which I had to support my own weight! Only trouble is cycling is dangerous - the danger of road accidents. But anyway, it is possible to loose weight doing aerobic excercise without deiting but you probably have to do a few hours or say three hours of hard excercise a week to feel a change. 

More recently I have found that I do eat less, however. I think that when I was somewhat porky a bit more flab did not matter to me. But now I feel the urge to keep in shape so I lay off the cookies. But then, I could well imagine my coming off my bike (or for any other reason stopping biking for a while) and then putting the pounds back on.

Hey you should try to aerobic... i don't promise it can really lose weight but it makes your body has a waist line lol.. and soon your body becomes slim down.. remember that if you can;t stand of hunger,  you should change your life style by doing eat cleans... I promise you will have a wonderful day ahead, good luck... xoxo

to decrease ua weight as soon as possible have lemon juice with warm water....! then have more grapes nd citrus fruits...have 2 bottles of water every day.....! then have green tea after every meal.......! then in 1 month ull surely come down ua weight.. :)