Im a girl and i weigh 180 and im 12.. I need to lose weight by the end of the summer there is still 2 mouths of school left.. I want to weigh about 135 by the end of the summer so when i get into 7th grade im happy with myself.. Im that girl who is popular but no boys want to date me and 12 year olds want to be in a relastionship by now.. I just want to be happy.. My mom owns the pool.. I lost about 10 pounds over the summer by swimming everyday and then going on 3 mile bike rides with my sister.. But when school started i gain it all back plus more.. My whole family is skinner than me and im the littlest.. I want to be happy.. Please some one help me.. Please

45 pounds is a lot to want to loose, you are only very young and your body is still growing. My best advice is to keep swimming and bike riding when you can, and maybe choose a healthier diet? You didn't mention what you've been eating, but eating lighter healthier meals will help you feel better and look better. As for boys don't stress to much about that! You'll find someone who is interested in you for you that'll be worth it :) Good luck! 

When i got back to school i thought dang i lost ten pounds so i thought give yourself a award to i started to eat more and more and i didnt check my weight.. I eat ALOT of meat. and alot of junk food to. I cant help it im a kid..I need a work out of something...

Seems like you've had success with the pool and its something you can look back at as a successful activity.

Like the poster above (or below?) mentioned, eating healthier food choices is going to help you go a long way. Keeping a goal ("number") in mind is helpful because it keeps you focused on what you'd like to achieve, however, don't get caught up in the time frame. Keep goals that are feasible and within reach so that you can work off each milestone towards the end result.

There are many safe and effective ways to lose weight, the good news in when you have excess weight to lose it usually comes off fast if you do the right things, taking your age into consideration im going to give you a very simple and easy to remember way to drop some weight. Sugar is the devil! sugar = fat its that simple, if you are really serious about losing weight cut it out! sweets, sugar in your tea everything! next thing is SIMPLE carbohydrates, ie cookies, cakes, white bread, white pasta. if you do these simple things i guarantee you will start to lose weight! also drink lots of water and green tea (it speeds up your metabolism) remeber cutting out sugar and carbs is hard, did you know that when you eat these things your brain the feel good hormone travel down the brain the same way drugs do, so it can literally become an addiction.

Dont worry about boys ,take care of yourself .
Check how much sugar and fat you are eating it sounds to me that is your problem.
Eat lots of fruit ,try and get foods with less than 1g of sugar in ,try to avoid eating lots of biscuits try cutting down per day then gradually cutting down to 1 a day .try cutting down any sweets and crisps then cutting them out to very small ammounts per day.
crispbread is very nice or cracker bread they have low fat and low sugar and try and eat chicken fried in low oils . dont eat pastries,beaded foods . take care and you can do it

I'm 13 and 4'11 I way over 130 pounds I've been in cheer leading and track and I want to be one of those girls who are confident in their bodies you can see my fat but its not as bad as it looks. I don't like when people ask how much do I weigh and I say idk I want be confident and say oh 100 or something. I don't want to cut out on foods and I need serious help.

I agree. I am now on a different approach on keeping my weight. I have been obese before and I've used an appetite suppressant called prescopodene. I have lost 3 stones in 3 months and since then, after quitting on the pill, I have been eating small frequent meals everyday. i also make sure that I eat a well balanced diet plus some minor exercise. that's actually the magic of changing into a healthy lifestyle.