Hello! I have a problem, hope you could help me. I’ve never been fat in my entire life. I was always forced to eat when I was little and I actually never liked eating. Even now, I don’t enjoy eating most of the stuff that people are crazy for (chocolate, cakes, sugar…). A year ago I had a baby, little girl named Emma. Ever since the pregnancy I could not achieve to lose 10 extra pounds. My sister told be about Eat-clean diet. Does anyone have experience with it? Do you think that I will be able to lose weight by following this concept?

FOLLOW THE STEPS

Hi both

If you want to lose weight and detoxify your body (and mind) Eat clean diet program is a great thing for you. I love this diet. I followed it once for about 6 months and I lost 60 pounds. I feel great now and the pounds never came back. (it happens all the time to people).

Well, eeithis is right. There are some simple rules or steps you must follow if you want this diet to help you lose pounds. They are really simple but you will lose weight with ease if you strictly follow it.  

1. Make food at home

2. Prefer organic foods

3. Don’t eat fast food

Hello to you. I want to join your conversation about Eat clean diet. I also think that this diet is fabulous. I mean, there is no counting calories you eat as in other diets, you just try to eat healthy and unprocessed food. For me, that is not a diet- that is a lifestyle.

Just refresh your eating habits Daniele and embrace foods like vegetables, fruits, whole grains and also healthy proteins and fats. This way, you cut off foods that make you fat and that are destroying your health like fast food, refined grains, added sugar, salt and unhealthy fats.