How do I loose weight I'm 10 stone but I don't know how to do it please help me ?! I'm 13 what will I do??!!

you should eat salad,fruits and drink fruit juice and try to ignore fast food and hit the gym 

You lose weight by eating low-fat foods like fruits, vegetables and lean meats. STAY away from pork fatty foods, fried foods, restaurant foods high in calories and fat. Eat wheat bread instead of white. Drink plenty of water----let go of soda pop and juices that only contain 10% fruit juice. Exercising everyday for 30 minutes to 1 hour is great to increase metabolism. MOTIVATION IS KEY!!! Junk Food is a definite no no like cookies, cakes, candy and chips. 

Otherwise write the foods down on paper that you have eaten that were not good for you. This is a good way to learn how to balance your intake of unhealthy foods and replacing them with healthy foods. There is no such thing as a diet---add fish to your list. I love baked salmon.

The ONLY way to lose weight is when you are very very SERIOUS!!! 

After taking xenical I lose my 3 kg in a month

Congratulations on weight loss....be sure to exercise to too and don't depend on pills too much!

i am in the same situation. I go to the gym twice a week, i do 2 hours of excersize in school, i have hockey training for an hour one a week and i have matches once a week and i walk home everyday. I dont even eat that unhealthily yet i way the most i my hole class out of the girls. I am going to try making my portion sizes smaller. Mabey you could aswell if u wanted or eating healthy if you already don't. But hey i am no expert and you are beautiful no matter your weight and dont let anyone tell you otherwise. xxx