I bet that all of you have encountered this problem which is one of the most unpleasant parts of cycling. Namely, I usually get saddle sores and pain in the butt after the long rides. How do you fight with this problem? Its so painful that I sometimes cant sleep. I cool the sore regions with the special spray, but its not too efficient.

I assume that youre not a pro, since I know that they ride some very expensive bikes with specially and anatomically designed saddles which prevent from getting sores and pains in the butt. Maybe you just should replace your saddle with a new one which has the higher quality. Its not such a great expense as if youd buy the whole new bike. As for the sprays, I know that there are special sprays which are used when you have sores, but I guess that you have to buy them either at the pharmacists or in a store selling professional running equipment. I also get bruises on my thighs from the saddle, so I must get a softer and more comfortable one.