Good day everyone.

I am planing to get a tattoo. To be honest, I never liked a tattoos but now, when my son was born, I want to do it, I want to write his name on my skin. 

To be honest, I was always scared of the tattoos and I never liked it, but now I want this to remain on my arm like forever. So, I want to know more about it, I want to get more information before I do it. Anyway, I want to know, what are the products that are best to use for tattoo aftercare? 

there are so many creams that you can use and basically, all of those creams are good. the only thing that really matters is this tattoo aftercare. so, you can use the Billy jealousy tattoo lotion - I was using it and I would give a recommendation. also, the tattoo goo original aftercare lotion is something that you can buy and use. hustle butter deluxe seems just fine as well, but I was never using it. there are so many lotions and generally, whatever is for the tattoo, it is good. except for Vaseline - stay away from it. good luck with a new tattoo. 

Celebrity

So many of them, but you should listen to your tattoo artist, who can give you the best recommendation for the products that you can use for tattoo aftercare.  I know that the market is full of some tattoo butter for before, during and after you get your tattoo. Saniderm tattoo bandage is also a really good thing if you need to do something or travel somewhere, or if you need to expose to a sun your new tattoo that is still fresh. 

You can seek on the internet and read the reviews, usually, they are good. Good luck with a new tattoo. 

Hello.

You have to keep in your mind that some of the lotions are expensive, but this should not discourage you. It is your skin and since you already paid for a tattoo, 20 + dollars is not a big deal, right?

Well, right now I am sitting at the coffee shop with my good friend and he told me that he would always recommend a Brooklyn grooming old school tattoo balm. It seems that this is one of the first tattoo balms that are really good and it has all natural ingredients.

This product is made from a handmade formula and he told me that it has a sesame oils that are combine with vitamin E and Shea butter, that are perfect for your skin,

Hi guys. So, to be honest, I've done pretty much nothing for my new tattoo. I got it, and as soon as I get out of the salon, I bought some protective cream. As soon as I went home, I waited for the two hours until I removed the wrap. I washed the tattoo and gently dried it up with a paper towel. I put a cream on it and I washed it again when I was about to go to sleep. I did this for three days and than I stopped. I was avoiding sun, gym, dust, pools for 10 or 15 next days and that was pretty much it. My tattoo looks fine and fresh so I believe that there is no need for no one to buy all of those product in order to protect the tattoo.
Sincere,
Carlos!

Celebrity

Well, I would not agree with that fact, I mean, maybe your skin is more resistant than others. Who can tell? For example, some people need a care that you do, while some other people need a bigger care for their tattoos since they have really, really sensitive skin. So, that is why it is the best to consult your tattoo artist about this, who can tell you for sure what is the best for you based on your skin. While he is making a tattoo art on your skin, he will realize what is the proper care for you. But, of course, more care won't harm. 

So, I remember when I did my first tattoo, I bought almost everything that I cold buy for a care. I was putting some creams, some products, even some sprays like for every one hour. Now, when I was talking to my tattoo artist when I was about to get a new one, he told me that there is no need for so much of the products on the skin, because they all are made of the different ingredients and one can undo the action and reaction to another cream. Very easy to figure out. So, my advice is to try with one cream that your tattoo maestro told you to apply and see what is going to happen. I am sure that you will be ok.

Look, you need to know that we all are different, our skin is different and one type of the skin. So, I agree that someone might need more products or more "complicated" product than another one. Personally, my BF also was using only a cream and a water, while my sister was using everything. She bought it because she needed it for her sensitive skin, her skin was really red after the tattoo, not because it was infected or similar, just red because it is sensitive. So, she needed some special cream. I would like to say - it depends.