How many miles do you ride weekly? I don’t have the remotest idea about the mileage I’m supposed to cover weekly. I don’t need the exact figures. I’d just like to know the approximate distance, in order to be able to plan my rides and make them efficient. This way I think I’m not achieving anything because I don’t count neither miles nor hours when I’m riding.

Hello stranger! Let’s see, Ii usually ride 7-10 miles a day and since I regularly ride four times a week, which sums up to about 35 miles averagely. I don’t know whether that’s good or bad score for an amateur cyclist, but I must say that I’m pretty satisfied with the results of such a tempo and routine. I’m fit and shaped up, and I’m rarely tired when I have to perform any physical activity. If you’re only a beginner you can also start with 5-7 miles three to four times a week in order to get used to the activity and to gradually flex your muscles. Don’t exaggerate in the beginning and let your body adapt to cycling properly.