Hello everybody. I am about to start following some low-carbs/carbohydrates diet.  I really need it since I keep gaining weight every day. That’s actually something to be expected since I eat whatever and whenever I want. I need to make some lifestyle changes.  I really started worrying for my cardiovascular health, I’ve always had troubles with it.

A friend from work suggested I should try Mediterranean diet. I liked the idea since I enjoy eating Mediterranean diet foods so much.  

Is there anyone here currently following this diet? Please, I would appreciate anyone’s experience.

Can you tell me, what is your Mediterranean diet meal plan?

Hi everyone.  My wife Sarah is following this diet. She says she feels a lot better already, and she has been following it for only 20 days. She loves the Mediterranean diet food and she actually enjoys being on this diet.

Here is her meal plan:

On Mondays she eats Greek yogurt with strawberries and oats for breakfast.

For lunch , she usually has whole grain sandwich with vegetables.

And when it comes to dinner, she often makes tuna salad, dressed in olive oil (she loves it). It’s really delicious.

For a dessert she is allowed to take a piece of fruit. That is all.

Hello. I never followed this diet but here is a suggestion for the meal plan.In the mornings for example, this can be your breakfast:  Oatmeal with raisins, nuts and an apple. I like eating that even when I am not on a diet program, it just tastes well.And then for lunch you could make yourself whole grain sandwich with vegetables. Try not to put mayo in your sandwich since it won’t help you to lose weight. Maybe using Greek yogurt instead would be a good idea.And dinner is the best part-  Mediterranean pizza made with whole wheat. It can be topped with cheese, olives and vegetables.

Health Advisor

Dear members and guests,

Have you been enjoying SteadyHealth's ebooks? Well, we've got another one out now, and we're offering it to our readers for free again. This time we offer you our ebook about the benefits and potential pitfalls of the Mediterranean diet completely free for the next five days. This book is for you if you want a long-term solution for your health and your weight. Also, in it you will find tasty recipes and some useful links.

You can download it by clicking on this link - http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00S4BZTO4.

It's free for the next five days, so grab your chance while you can!

If you like our book, please leave us some feedback on Amazon and help us in our mission of helping other people with their health problems and concerns.

Health Advisor

Intrigued with the Mediterranean diet? Don't know what all that fuss is about and why people talk about it so much? Find out in our ebook "Mediterranean diet weight loss results", which is completely free for three more days. Do yourself and your health a favor and try the Mediterranean diet!

Health Advisor

Today is the LAST DAY of our free promo campaign for the ebook "Mediterranean diet weight loss results".

A quick reminder - you can download it completely free from Amazon by clicking on this link - http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00S4BZTO4.

Find out how to follow this diet in the proper way, preserve your health and lose some unwanted pounds. Also, you will discover many yummy recipes and hear real-life experiences regarding all aspects of the Mediterranean diet.

If you are satisfied with our book, give us some small encouragement by leaving your review on Amazon.Thank you!