I have a stomach problem, somtimes my stomach will look great and other times i will have a pot belly and always have the same amount of fat. My stomach will get bigger and smaller through out the day wether i eat or not, i think it has somthing to do with my intestine or somthing. The right side of my stomach is more rounded then left and is harder and the right side under my belly button bulges out a little, it makes ot to were i have that V line on one side. I have very irregular bowel movements most of the time its diahrea, if anyone has any ideas please let me know i hate having a pot belly when i eat healthy and live an active life style, and my buddy is lazy qnd eats pizza and junk food and stays skinny as a rail its really annoying.

This sounds to me like a problem with indigestion - when you can digest food regularly, that leads to build-up of gas in your intestines and that gas is one of the possible things that are making your stomach big, especially because you say that your bowel movements are not quite as they should be. Is there any pain in your abdomen? Have you noticed any changes when you eat certain types of food?

Sometimes i will have mild pain right below my belly button but nothing severe. As far as foods go my diet is pretty cosistant i have a bowl of cold cereal and toast when i wake up, a sandwich and a piece of fruit usually orange or banana for lunch, and then a salad for dinner and i drink nothing but water. I have been eating like that since december and i can tell ive lost fat but when im bloated or whatever i might as well have done nothing different. My job is shoveling snow and in my off time i snowboard so im pretty sure im getting enough exersize. Im willing to try anything at this point to get my gut to stay down, i will completely change my diet and run to work if i have to.

I didn't think the problem was the fat or lack of activity, it seems to me like there is something missing in your diet that is causing you to have stomach problems - it's gas, probably, not fat. And yes, lower abdomen is where your intestine and bowels are, so - any chance you visit you doctor, do a basic blood tests to see if everything is ok with vitamins and minerals, of course, ask about some supplements that might help with digestion?