Hello. I'm 24 year old female and I'm interested in some procedures of removing scars.
Whole my life I had problems with acne and with years they ruined my face and made these small craters on my skin. So, I would like to remove all this and beside this- to erase my cheek lines and some other irregularities on my face.
I don’t know anything about this but I do know that I don’t want any invasive procedure. I really doubt that this could be done with a scalpel and that it will not leave a scar. Few days ago, one friend has mentioned me something about some new procedure with magnets.
Anyone knows anything about this?

I really sympathize with you and really want to help you. That’s why I’ve been researching a bit about it and listen what I have found out.
This magnetic therapy really developed last ten years and I can say only the best about it.
Basic things you should know about this method is that magnets are being put on your skin and magnetic pole on the right side of the human body is opposite to the left side.
The direct effect is that blood circulation and electric current of the body are enhanced.
This has a very good effect on scars because the scar tissue became soft and elasticity was restored.
So, I see no reason why you should contact some chiropractor and schedule your self a treatment.