I would like to hear does acupuncture work for I would like to try with it in order to get rid of these frequent headaches I suffer from lately. I am taking some meds such as ibuprofen but it only is of temporary effect. So I have heard that maybe acupuncture could help me but I am not sure does acupuncture work so would like to hear some info regarding this. Thanks!

It is for sure-acupuncture works that's 100% true especially regarding the problem such as yours- migraines, headaches, depression and even smoking habit but also it could heal effectively some more serious illnesses or at least reducing their symptoms. I could easily say now that after being treated with acupuncture practice I don't have any headaches anymore and I am pretty much regular with that. And don't think that those needles would hurt it is not about pain it is about some light feeling that is not pain and it so short that practically you won't feel anything and the most important here is that acupuncture really work. And keep in mind that you are sure to find trained and licensed acupuncture practitioner so you could avoid possible side effects which are not common when acupuncture treatment is performed by certified practitioner.