Sometimes I wish that someone is punishing me for something I did in my last life. I barely delivered my first baby and there is a huge problem with the second one. She was diagnosed with DiGeorge syndrome and I must say that I was shocked when I heard that there is no cure for that condition. How long can babies with DiGeorge syndrome live?

Well, you have to know that there are many ways DiGeroge syndrome patients can go. I mean, there are many different symptoms here and it might be that your kid will have a long life. I assume that some additional tests and examination will be done in order to determine in how serious condition your daughter is.

Hi there,
If I am not mistaking DiGeorge syndrome is a defected caused by a disorder in a chromosome 22. The fact is that the baby with this syndrome has a poor development of the body systems. The baby has heart defects, immune system is compromised, also low levels of calcium are noticeable and behavioral problems are noticeable. The fact is that there is no cure for this syndrome and treatment is usually consistent of critical problems such as treating heart condition or low levels of calcium. The care is very difficult and you have to be prepared for it in great manner. I hope that this helped you a bit.

All the best,
Danella

Hi, just to let you know ive got DiGeorge syndrome and I'm turning 20 in a weeks time. :) it differently varies from case to case but im only parsley DiGeorge. I hope that helps you.