It is been now 2 days I am having serious diarrhea and I wonder if this could be food poisoning though I don't seem to have no fever just some mild fatigue and frequent watery diarrhea so I couldn't even go to work. I love drinking milk which I was doing last days and when I rethink this might be milk poisoning though I have noticed that I have some similar symptoms whenever I drink milk but I never had this serious diarrhea so I am wondering if this could be food poisoning for I have also ate some eggs these days?

No I don't think this could be food poisoning for if so it usually goes with high fever especially when it is about salmonella-which is by the way very serious sort of food poisoning which is accompanied with extreme fatigue and in many cases it ends up with hospitalization. I also don't think it is about milk poisoning in your case since you have stressed you already had some similar symptoms manifested in diarrhea-it is more likely you have IBS-irritable bowel syndrome or it is maybe about lactose intolerance which is the most likely to be your case. Anyway if I were you I would have some blood test and if you still think this could be food poisoning than you may have some stool test just to check out for some eventual bacterial presence.