Hi, me and my Ex had had sex a very very long time ago. But he never "popped my cherry" which doesn't really consider us having sex. And recently i tried having sex with a different guy, It hurt so bad we stopped. And there was some bleeding after. is this normal? People told me that he probably popped my cherry. Also i had sex the other day with a boy. And he didnt use a condom at first but he did not come. But i am on birth control but only have been on it for a couple months. he dropped off the plan b pill a couple hours later and i took it. I am really concerned i could be pregnant? is it possible that i could be. Because it's to early for me to take a test.
Also when he did start using a condom it literally hurt so bad. i don't know if there is something wrong. And i know for a fact he knew what he was doing, im extremely confused

Hi! Even though your ex didn't break your hymen you STILL lost your virginity! ANY time there is penetration of the penis into the vagina you have technically lost your virginity! With the guy that hurt - some women DO hurt after the hymen breaks! I am a bit concerned about how many guys you have mentioned and about NOT using a condom! You being covered by the pill is one thing, but your health being covered by ALWAYS using a condom is another! IF it is totally painful for you to have sex, I would like you to get checked out by a gynecologist! There might be something going on with your vaginal opening! Can I ask how old are you? And also you are NOT pregnant - due to being on the pill AND taking Plan B! Which you shouldn't have had taken - due to the HUGE amount of hormones in the Plan B! Since this guy is SO concerned about you not being pregnant and just drops off the PLan B! Perhaps instead of picking up the medications he can actually pick up a pack of condoms! >:(

bam bam bamity bamby ^.^ come play!

Im not comfortable saying my age. But i did go to the doctors once about it, and they said i was a bit smaller then usual. could that be the case? And i only did it with one guy without using a condom. I have learned from that. But I think using the plan b was good just in case right?

Well it's done BUT don't do that again OK honey!? It is NOT good for your body! Plan B is ONLY to be used for "OOPS'S" not for Plan D OK!? Plan B is FILLED with hormones - just like the pill - to stop ANY conception! So with taking the pill, you have already given your body enough hormones to stop ovulation, then with plan b you are adding more hormones to the mix! So now you know! And ALWAYS insist on a condom OK? It worries me about you not mentioning your age, which makes me think you are younger! So PLEASE respect yourself enough to wait, and be with someone that wont just drop off Plan B OK? This could also be another problem with your pain, IF you don't feel loved or are being treated tenderly then you will have a HUGE STOP SIGN in your brain - which is your biggest sex organ, and if it sees anything that might hurt your or betray you, it WILL STOP YOU Dead in your tracks! So be in LOVE and feel like the person loves you and respects you and will be gentle with you and then your main body guard - your brain - will let it happen naturally!