Me and my boyfriend have been together for 14 yrs off and on. The past 2 years we have been together and not broken up. Just last year in December I found out he got married. He never told me or I didn't even have a clue he was getting married. About 3 weeks after that I found out I was pregnant. Now I'm 5 months pregnant my babygirl is due Sep.2nd and he's threatening me telling me he's not going to let me mess up his life they'll be consequences if I have this baby. He calls me s**ts, whores, and bit***s he tells me he wishes me and the bastard baby would die. So I scheduled an appointment for an abortion Tuesday, it's a 3 day procedure. I'm so stressed and depressed! What do I do?

Hi honey! He is bullying you and threatening you, and you need to go to the police about his threats, his "Wife" has no clue what a double life he is been hiding from her! And she needs to know - BUT it can't be you that tells her! You HAVE to protect yourself from him!

I AM Pro-Choice - BUT in your case - I don't know your circumstances so forgive me for stepping out of bounds - I do NOT think you should have an abortion! You are 5 months and right on the cusp of the baby being viable! There are MAJOR things that can happen because you are so far along! This isnt like you are a couple of weeks! I know you are REALLY STRESSED right now, BUT how will you feel when and if you have an abortion! This is NOT about this pig! This is about YOU! Period! He is a bully and threatening! So the first thing to do is get a restraining order against him and have the police do a visit to him! Do NOT talk to him at ALL! Save ANY texts he sends, and keep ALL messages he might leave for you!

I think any woman who is going to have an abortion, should do it without stress and ESPECIALLY not being forced to do it! I take it that at 5 months other know? How does your family think about this? Also you are old enough to take care of this baby by yourself! You are not some young teenager with no resources etc. I want to send you the biggest hug out there! And just DONT be bullied into somthing you can NEVER change OK? Please let me know how you make out! God bless honey!

Thank you I'm just scared to even goto the police he sent me a text that said he read a story about a girl who was buried alive in a cornfield in Indiana in a box these are the kind of threats I get.

Keep EVERY Text and GO to the police honey! That is a veiled attempt at threatening you! Keep EVERYTHING! He thinks he is in SUCH control that you are so weak that you wouldn't dare call the police! They CAN and WILL protect you honey! IF there is somewhere you can go - GO! I really don't want you to have this abortion right now! I know time is ticking OK! But i am VERY VERY concerned about your health and you safety! He is a bully and a pig and I TRULY feel this will NOT go away EVEN if you cow tow to his demands and get an abortion! So PLEASE honey phone the police and keep the texts! HUGS!

Hi honey! I can't stop thinking about you and your situation! How are things?

I didn't go today. I'm taking your advice. I've been in pain since last week off and on my back and my left thigh all the way down have been hurting. I feel much better, thank you so much I don't think you realize how your advice lifted me. I cried cause there are good people out there who actually care. I thought I was alone. Thank you so much.

I am VERY glad you didn't honey! Have you called the police? I can give you tonnes of advice about pregnancy etc OK? I'm called the "Pregnancy Queen" on here!!! ;-) Also the "Yeast Infection Queen" and "Penile Queen" XD XD So ask away!

Like I said honey keep EVERY text from him! And avoid him!

Hi honey! Been thinking about you! RU OK? Just concerned!

I really hope you read this message in time. I am 5 months pregnant and was researching about my baby when I stumbled upon this. I wish I knew you so I could just come over to your house right now and offer my support. Please do not abort your baby. She is as long as a football right now and weighs a pound!!! She looks just like a mini baby.. little hands, little feet and a beautiful little face. IF, after you give birth, you still don't think you can keep her you can give her to a good family. DO NOT let that sick, sob, bully you!!!!! I wish I could find this guy right now. If you want to give me his number I would LOVE to call him and give him a piece of my mind!! I also want to call his wife, she needs to know about this. Listen to the advice on here.. you have to go to the police and he needs to KNOW you have gone to the police because then if anything did happen to you, they would know it was him so it will hopefullly keep him from hurting you. Only bc he doesn;t want to get caught. YOU can do this. Believe me. Millions of women have had babies on their own for thousands of years. You CAN do this. Be strong.

Thank you so much. I'm doing ok, I've been relaxing. I've been having alot of back pain. Im sorry I didn't respond sooner. The guy has called but I didn't answer so he texted me he's acting very nice but I don't trust him so I stay away from him. I'm pretty sure he has a motive.

Be careful honey! IF his wife knows they could be acting nice to go for custody - so keep ALL texts OK?

Now about your back, do you have a body pillow? If not get one! You put one leg over it - you can also use 2 pillows - this takes the pressure off your spine and hips - as your back is out of alignment! Try to do gentl stretches for you back and hips - raise your hands above your head and just stretch side to side slowly! And then with your hips, put each leg over the other one - this stretche your siatic nerve out! Are you taking prenatal vitamins? If not you should start ASAP! IF you have anyone that can give you a massage OR if you can afford a prenatal massage it is SUBLIME! Ask me ANY question OK? I can help with any question - I don't know why I just can!!! ;-) XD

UMMMM 5 MONTHS PREGNANT THE BABY IS QUITE BIG. YOU ARE INSIANE IF YOU ARE THINKING ABOUT KILLING THE BABY AFTER BRINGING IT THAT FAR ALONG. GO TO THE COPS GET AN ORDER OF PROTECTION IN HIS LOSER A** AND FIND SOMEONE BETTER. BELIEVE ME BEEN THERE DONE THAT. IF NOT YOU WILL HAVE THIS BABY AND IT WILL GET TAKEN AWAY IF HE HURT YOU OR THE BABY SO GET AWAY FROM HIM NOW AND GIVE THAT BABY A LIFE.

dnt adopt yr bb If u do wan u can give to me I willing to take care of the bb

HAHAHA you guys got trolled.  Abortion at 5 months? This chick sounds like shes 15.  Funny joke!

you cant get an abortion after its been 3 months if you do its technically murder just like suicide f that guy and tell the police because threatening you and the baby girls life is a big fat NO NO IN MY BOOK