Hi, guys. My sister in law broke a bone in her forearm. I know that physical therapy is needed, but I am not sure how effective this is. I wanted to ask if broken bone healing was quickened with reflexology or not. Many people recommend this technique. What can you say me about this?

Hi. Reflexology concentrates on the nerve endings in one’s feet. Each organ or tissue correlates with certain point on your feet. Usually, these points are stimulated by firm, but light compression on your feet. When it comes to broken bones, it cannot substitute regular medical treatment. It cannot fix it. However, it can be additional treatment, especially in the phase when physical treatment comes along. You should consult an expert for more details. I hope you’ll manage. Bye!

Hi my name is Monique my metacarpal fractures broke in bone on hand they did surgery on my hand put a screw to hold bone place I seen the xray looks like they put bone as in place as they can but in the xray I still see the cracks where the break don't fit in perfect like a puzzle is the cracked areas going to smooth or is it going to heal looking kinds uneven?????