How many calories you eat before running? I dont know what to do. I want to reduce my weight but like food. So Ive come up with the idea to run after very rich meals. Is it effective to go and run in order to burn excessive calorie intake? I know that I wont be able to run much after eating, but will it have at least some effect on my body?

6000-7000 is needed to keep my athletic body

Its silly! First of all, you will have to eat less because theres no use in running if you gorge yourself on the chocolate and cakes every day. Eating before running is not good because after a meal your stomach starts digesting the food and thats the period when you become sleepy and feel tired because all the blood flows to the abdominal region, because digestion is a very demanding process. Thats why its not good to run immediately after your meals. In addition to not being good, its pretty useless, because only after the food has been digested it turns into calories. So, you cant spend calories from the food that hasnt been digested. I suggest running at least two hours after a meal.