Hi. I'm 24 years old and overweight. I'm 5'5 at 170lbs. Recently I started diet, but I got recommendation to include some sort of workout if I what to lose weight faster. I'm not social person and I wouldn't feel comfortably at the gym. I'm using Wii fit but I'd like to start with some serious exercises like running. Is running good option for weight loss? Also what's better, outdoor running or treadmill?

Hello. Well I'd suggest both. Nothing can beat outdoor running, but treadmill comes to rescue when the weather is bad, or when you're simply not in a mood to go out. You'll also need to combine running with a healthy diet. Try eating smaller portions of high-fat and high-calorie foods, as well as more whole grains, fruits, and vegetables. The most important thing is avoiding overcompensation for the calories burned by running with extra calories from eating more food. Write down training schedule and stick to it. It's a simple way to stay motivated to run. If you're not schedule person, you still need to have some consistency with your running. You won't lose weight overnight, so you need to get some activity every day, or at least 3-4 times per week. Include interval trainings i.e. run at a very fast speed for short intervals of time. It's a great way to burn fat. Finally, you should eat regularly. Not much, but regularly. Skipping meals doesn't help your muscles. Also, calories are important, but in smaller meals before, during and after running.