Hi there,

My friend started to use soylent meal replacement. The only thing that I don’t like in her story is that she is using it just because sometimes she can’t make lunch or dinner. After this, she told me that soylent meal replacement has a lot of calories and that she is not using this to lose her weight. I was surprised with her answer, but I didn’t want to fight with her.

I was wondering, do you know how many calories are in soylent meal replacement?

Do you have this information?Because, that is the only way that I can keep her mouth shut lol :)

Hello everyone,

So this is totally new information for me :/

This liquid meal replacement is popular because it can help you lose your weight. That is the only true. Your friend is talking a fairytales, and it is good that you know this as well.

Now, I am not so sure, but I think that I was reading that soylent  meal replacement has 2000 calories and that is why you can’t eat anything else. So, I am thinking that your friend is using only soylent meal replacement, without eating anything :)

That is the only explanation.

Have a nice day! 

Here are the nutrition facts for Soylent:(Based on dividing it into 4 meals per day) Some people use Soylent only for one meal a day (or only occasionally), some people use it for all their meals, and everyone in between. It is used to save time, save money, and eat nutritiously. It has all of the things that the body needs in a quick and easy to prepare meal. It is bland as-is by design (so that people do not get sick of the flavor), and easy to flavor with chocolate, peanut butter, or anything really.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

Hi there,

Some nutrition facts can tell you a lot about soylent. This meal replacement is divided into for meals, and I think that this is all that you can eat for real. I don’t know, because I was using this once, and I have to say that I didn’t like it. My sister is thrilled, and I think that she is using this one for a month now. It is ok, because she is happy with it. She saved her money, she lost her pounds, and she did a lot of different things that her body needs.

I believe it is ok.