I like to eat lollipops after running. Sometimes I will be dizzy after running. I usually eat lollipons after running. It will makes feel well. Just got this YummyEarth Organic Lollipops. Theyare organic, allergen free, gluten free, and all natural with fruit extracts. There are 325 pops with assorted flavors. Taste good. Love it so much. What do u like to eat after running??? Just share it with us!!Thanks :)

depends when i run, if i run in the morning ill replenish carbs usually oatmeal, middle of the day ill eat what ever i want and if i run at night i try to run enough so i can just take a shower and crash so i dont eat anything.

I take energy drinks after running, because the body feel exhausted and energy is required after the workout. This energy only get with the the help
of the energy drink.

I take some energy drinks after running and have fulfilling my body requirement of proteins ........ That helps much and have the good one result's out there...

I usually eat foods containing carbohydrates after running together with some protein-rich foods. An important post-running rule is that you consume food in the ratio of 1 grams of protein: 3 grams of carbohydrates. You would have to take some nutrition bars as well or some fruit smoothies or yogurt.

Some people feel that their stomach doesn’t agree with solid foods right after running. Such people should try drinking chocolate milk since it contains a lot of carbohydrates, proteins and vitamin B. It is also a splendid recovery drink and it’s very refreshing after a long run. I take recovery drinks that include proteins (whey proteins preferably) and carbohydrates so that the muscles mend faster.

Thought of adding some more information…
My running book advises that I eat the following foods about fifteen minutes after completing a run:
-Chocolate milk.
-About three cups of energy drinks.
-Either fruit smoothies or yogurt (smoothies preferably).
-Energy bar.
I was also advised that I eat some sandwiches, which are rich in carbohydrates, for the next few hours or so after finishing a run. And I strongly recommend protein shakes or protein powder after running as well. This is really important. *** no advertising links ***

Hi dear,

I am regular runner, after running a take fresh fruits juices or some energy drinks. I also take some fruits or fruits shakes after the running.

any comment?

Heck, I'm an ultra runner. Not only do I eat right after a run, I eat while I am running. It took a while to learn how to do it, but you have to keep feeding the machine.

Irun100s

I think drinks are good and I take energy drinks after running, because the body feel exhausted after the workout. This energy only get with the the help of the energy drink.

After running eat bread or pasta and lots of water. I am on a team of 70+ crosscountry guys and this is what is best according to most people on the team

I am a new runner, but ive found that low fat chocolate milk with a bit of protien powder is my favorite post meal intake.

normally a few apple slices w/ almond or peanut butter. the apple provides fast absorbing carbs and the almond/peanut butter provides much needed protein. I usually follow that up with a tall glass of water with half a lemon's juice squeezed + a tablespoon of salt (replaces electrolytes w/out the extras in sports drinks). I've found that this works best for me, but everyone's different.

There's a site, runrbox, which is supposed to be a box full of samples that I might experiment with. Seems like a good way to try a bunch of different things and see what works best for you.