1. I’ve made a complete pig of myself and now I have to be on a strict diet, not to mention an exercising regime which makes my hair stand on edge. But that’s the only way I can do something and be able to fit into my clothes again. Now, can you tell me how can I control how many calories I burn during running?

There are numerous devices for this purpose and nowadays almost every running watch, even the simpler versions have this calorie counter. You can, for example, see how many calories can you burn during half an hour of running and calculate how long you should run in order to achieve the desired calorie expenditure. But don’t be discouraged when you see the numbers and figures. It’s not that much as you can expect after so much effort. You just don’t pay attention to that ad keep up with your diet and training and weight will gradually be reduced. People usually expect to lose weight almost after only one running session, and that’s ridiculous, because nobody gained weight after only few days of overeating.