How do I lose 40 pounds before summer??

You are asking how you can lose 40 pounds before summer is over correct? I am 15 right now, and lost 30 pounds myself and gained a six pack between year 14 - 15. Right off the bat just know only one thing matters with weightloss. That is to NEVER give up on it. People tell you, eat well with no junk food, exercise every day and run, jog, and get to the gym. But people forget to talk about MOTIVATIOIN. After 2 weeks I felt shitty of this new workout and eating routine. But I watched some videos to educated myself about fitness and motivation videos and kept at it.

So what i can tell you is, Make sure you are doing Cardio( running, jogging, biking, eliptical) EVERY DAY. Stop eating bad food. Stop eating processed food, stop eating bad stuff, and make your parents buy fruits and meals you can cook yourself. (Your family might judge you, and your friends might judge you, but when you have lost the weight and look amazing, they'll be jealous, and you dont care what other people say alright!)

Last step, Know that it is possible for you to lose weight, and Never ever EVER stop working toward it. I guarantee you with that, YOU WILL LOSE 40 pounds. Probably 30 by time summer rolls around, but you will look VERY GOOD!

This is really good I like this reply

That is very helpful I am 14 and I will use those skills to help me look good when summer comes

are u Jewish

Hi! This is crazy to me, I was even thinking about this between the ages of 12-15. But I am a 22 year old powerlifter, active military and nutrition is extremely important to me so I am going to tell you what I know.

First off, you are growing...it is absolutely normal with your hormones to adjust and fluctuate.

Secondly, I like the response given before me. Start eating healthy and working out... do not starve yourself. You know your body...

My suggestion, Stick to eating your main food groups. Meal prep your meals, cook chicken, veggies and rice.

I am 5'2'' and weigh 160 lbs because muscle weighs more than fat. remember that, I stopped looking at the number a long time ago, its how you feel when you look in the mirror. Their was a time when I Was 170 lbs but I looked like an IG model because I was taking care of myself, eating right and working out.

Stay hydrated of course and as far as a workout plan...

Cardio everyday, atleast a mile or more, start lifting weights(light to start shaping your body and getting strong), you can even do 10 push ups, 10 sit ups, 10 squats and bump it up, doesn't matter just push yourself and you will achieve it.

If you have any questions about what to eat and specific workouts based on goals feel free to let me know! I've been powerlifting for years :)

Please be safe, best of luck and don't grow up too fast!