Good day all, I really want to fork lol :) The concept of this diet program seems really interesting and amazing for me. I like the idea that I don’t need to cut out a lot of groceries, that this diet program is not so strict and hard to follow. I like the idea of eating my dinner just with fork – this is telling me a lot about this diet program. Now, there is one thing that I don’t know about this diet program, so I was hoping that you can tell me.

How many calories you can eat if you are following Forking diet program?

Hello, I am not sure, but I believe that this diet program is telling us that we don’t need to count our calories :/ The main reason is that this is not an ordinary diet program, this is more new way of healthy eating. And thanks to this, you can really lose your weight. We already was talking about concept of this diet program, and this one is very simple :) So, fork it and lose your weight. I would recommend you not to eat more than 1200 calories per day, because that is optimal intake.

Good luck with forking :)

Yes, it is totally true. Channing how and what you eat while you are dining is something that you need to pay attention on. What you eat for your dinner affect what you eat to the rest of the day.  So, I think that this diet program is not about counting your calories, at least, I think so. There is no need to count it as long as you take care of what you are eating per day. As soon as this one became you’re eating habits, you will see some progress..

It is ok diet program actually a lifestyle program, and you should try it.

GL