I need some info and advice about eating before training I just has started with running training and have noticed that my stomach hurts pretty bad while running so I thought is it maybe for the fact I usually eat before training and if so what t is the proper eating time before training?

The first rule related to any kind of training is not do the training with your stomach full so the best eating time would be at least 2 hour before training for you need to digest that food and I don’t think it would be comfortable digesting it during running. And that is not all for also what you eat has an impact on how your running training would be. If you eat heavy food it is not good at all so avoid fats, too much salt and junky food and also those meals you eat needs to be of proper combination and that means that you should avoid mixing carbohydrates with proteins.