my boyfriend and i had sex and he suddenly put some of his sperm inside me. it was just a squirt. izzit possible that im preganant?

how long do i need to take a pregancy test to tell me if im pregant?can i know straight away after the intercourse?

help me please!

It only takes a very small amount of semen (ejaculate) to cause pregnancy. That's because each drop of healthy ejaculate contains millions of tiny sperm. Usually, between a teaspoonful and a tablespoonful of ejaculate is released at a time. Pregnancy can happen when ejaculate or pre-ejaculate ("pre-cum") gets in the vagina or on the vulva.

To answer you both – it takes only – in theory – one sperm cell to fertilize the egg, which means that you have far more chances of getting pregnant. In reality, not only do you have to have a full unprotected intercourse, with man ejaculating inside you, in order to get pregnant, but you also have to have intercourse during your fertile days.

Home pregnancy tests can detect pregnancy some two weeks after this unprotected intercourse, or roughly at the time your period should have come, but it didn’t or it was very short/ strange so you have reasons to think you might be pregnant. Blood pregnancy tests that are done earlier than two weeks are done at the doctor’s.

first time i was do standing position sex internal sperm single drops is it passable pregnancy