Would like to know how many people have either had their relationships destroyed by facebook or have been hurt in some way?

Well, I can't say I've had my relationship ruined because of FB, but I've certainly had some stalking-types hooked on my first profile - I had to delete it, figure out what is good and what isn't about FB, so I started again. This time, I actually did met some nice people, it's like a payback, but in a good way. Did your relationship got destroyed because of Facebook?

No Ive never had my relationship destroyed by fb, though Ive know several who have. Ive also known a few people who copy identities to put fake profiles on and pretend there someone else . They use it to lure strangers and become friends.  This hasnt ruined their relationships with their partners as yet, but the problems are beginning to exist as their friendships are affairs in the making. What I find is disqusting about this deciept is they copy profiles of  people on fb itself , their photos and all and they just change names .  I think people should be made more aware of identity fraud on fb.  I would like to see people having to send in some form or formal identity to be able to open up accounts.  This could stop children/teenagers from becoming hurt , most  have no idea this type of thing happens and they willingly put their pictures for everyone to see.

To be honest, I am not at all comfortable with the idea of children having FB profiles. I know that the peer pressure pushes them towards it, but I know bad things happen even when you are careful, let alone there. We all remember cyber-bullying stories with teens kilning themselves because of that :(