People usually laugh when you say that you cant go to the bathroom. If they only knew how terrible it can feel they wouldnt laugh. I am suffering from constipation for the last few years. I have been trying everything, to eat more cooked meals to take a lot of water, to eat only certain types of food but at the end I am forced to take some medication. I am using Citrucel. I know that it contains methylcellulose. How much methylcellulose is in one dose of Citrucel?

Citrucel really does contain methylcellulose. But there are different types of Citrucel. There is difference between Citrucel powder and Citrucel caplets. Powder contains two grams of methylcellulose per dose. Caplets contains one gram of it in each two-caplets dose. You must take for caplets to achieve same amount of fiber that contains one dose of powder.

A magnesium product is better for you and works - try a DERMAL magnesium oil for absolute absorption