Hello, I am 19 and I do exercise 6 months. Some people in gym advise me to start with protein powder if I want better results. I have already modified my daily regimen of food, to be rich in proteins. Which is the optimal quantity of protein powder to use per meal?

On the market, you can find three most popular types of protein are whey, egg, and soy. Athletes often take 25 grams of per day, but bodybuilders who want serious gains, generally consume 150 grams per day. It is not recommended extremely high doses of whey protein due the overloaded of body's liver.

I'd sure like to see the research to support that claim.

"Hello, I am 19 and I do exercise 6 months. Some people in gym advise me to start with protein powder if I want better results. I have already modified my daily regimen of food, to be rich in proteins. Which is the optimal quantity of protein powder to use per meal?"

Ight man, I'll tell u what i do for my training program. I am 18 and haven't been training for very long, however I know alot about nutrition and lifting. I usually split my workouts into groups targeting different key muscle groups eg. chest, biceps, legs. I agree with the people in the gym, I just started using protein powder recently and I have noticed great results! I use 100% Whey Gold Standard double rich chocolate flavor. You should search it up and find some further info on it. My diet is very rich in protein as well as I eat alot of meat with most of my meals, as well as eggs, milk, and vedgetables(salads). I use protein powder to help me insure my protein levels are high enough for gains. While you can get great results without using supplements, using them can make up for losses in protein of your regular diet.