My wife has decided to become a vegetarian and while I really don't like that choice, I do respect her. The problem is that she is the one doing most of the cooking, since she only works part time and I come home much later. She keeps making all these meals with tempeh. Please tell me how often it is good to eat tempeh?

More and more people are starting to raise concerns about eating too much soy, particularly of the kind that has been genetically modified - which is often hard to determine when you buy finished products. I am not sure how valid these concerns are and still eat a lot of soy based stuff. The first concern I would have in this case is that it is simply BORING to eat the same stuff every night, even if it is prepared in different ways. Perhaps you could gift your wife a subscription to a magazine for vegetarian cooking to give her some fresh and tasty ideas?