Healthy food is very hot topic now. Everybody seems to have something to say about nutrition, food facts and diets. I am a little bit confused since I keep reading contradictory information. One day you read that something is healthy. Then some other day you find out in some other magazine or newspaper that it is not so good. How do you know what to eat? What you like to eat?

I know that it can be frustrating if you are looking for some straight answers and then you stumble upon many confusing information. Well, I can tell you one thing. Nutrition is very important and people keep forgetting that our food is not only our fuel but also our building blocks, our doctor and our healer. But it can be also our poison and enemy. You can’t go wrong if you eat whole grain cereals (the real seeds, not pre-made processed stuff), fruits, vegetables, polyunsaturated fat (cold pressed flaxseed and sunflower oil), nuts, non-fat dairy products, fish and seafood.

If your thinking about healthy food I suggest oatmeal. Oatmeal is a very good source of fiber. With fiber your body is fueled with good fat,vitamins and minerals.

I like to eat anything which is good for my health and fitness.
Mostly I prefer to eat raw vegetarian foods such as green vegetables salad, fresh fruits and fresh fruits shakes and juices.

I strongly believe that any thing made in home is healthy,fruits and all vegetables add extra strength. We can eat more and it is safe too.

Now I want to eat something spicy. :o