I'm 15 and over the past year I've grown quite a lot and now I'm somewhere in between 5'7 and 5'8, I believe. But I recently became worried about my weight; I've always been skinny but never underweight. I did the BMI calculator yesterday and it said I'm underweight. I've never really been very conscious about dieting or anything, and I'm not a picky eater [although I am a vegetarian!], so I don't want to start obsessing  over my weight. I just thought that if I make an effort to start eating more balanced meals, then it will pay off in the long run for my health . . . But I don't want to start losing weight once I start eating more healthily. OK, so this probably won't happen, but I'm just a paranoid person! So I'm asking anyway; is it possible to eat healthily without gaining weight? My weight shifts between 43 and 44 kgs! Or just any general tips on healthy food options would be appreciated. Thanks! 

It's possible to eat healthy and gain weight at the same time!
(try watching Supersize vs. Superskinny) 

Even small changes can help you towards achieving a healthy weight, just understand that changes take TIME and you have to be patient to see your results.  So don't panic and start off with small changes at first (adding/changing ingredient(s) in cooking, adding variations in food, etc), then once you get a hang of it start adding more changes (increasing portion size, snacking, and so on). 

-Cheers fellow vegetarian!

You make your diet chart by concerning with doctor. In that he will guide you at what time which food is good to eat