My gf is virgin and she wants me to use lubricant so my penis can go easily, and I am uncut virgin and my skin is also too tight and so i decided to use lubricant such as KY Jelly. It will be my 1st time sex and so i dont know how to use this lubricant?

My gf is nervous because she says its hard for my penis to go in and that it hurts her. Is there some easier way to make my penis go in without hurting her too much. Her mood is turned off once it starts hurting.

Give me advice about this plz. Pls let me know what should i do and how should i use it? also let me know any good brand names for lubricants. Thank alot.

Dude It is Because your penis is too damn big! Try fingering her and eating her out first see if that loosens her up some.

Hi there ... (Don't laught, if there are idioms used in wrong way, some words misused or thelike .. i am from Germany and not all to profoung in "special idiomatic language")

@lubricants:

For starters: DON'T ever use FAT-based lubricants VASELINE" in combination with condoms. It will make their latex structure fall apart and they will eventually rip apart. This can lead to unwanted pregnancy or to STDs.

If you use water based lubes, it eventually be soaked into the skin and the effect of LUBRICATING is gone for good. Adding sulliva or (female) vaginal (is that called so??) fluids will counter that, but only for some time ... again ...

If you want to use lubes, go for those based on silicone (Had my best experiences with those). These will last longer since they dont soak into the sky so fast and easily. No Problems with Condoms and no strange taste or so ... ;) ...

@ Too big a penis ...
THATS absolute BS!! If you aren't the owner of a horse's penis, then you won't have problems with size ... women can open farther, as many ppl think. The only problem is: They need to be relaxed, totally relaxed for that ... And be GENTLE!!

If it's a first timer for the both of you, maybe even let HER lie on your belly and ride you, as she is in control then. Or take her on her back and put her feet against your belly. If she is feeling uncomfortabel or hurt, she can add pressure against you and signal you easily to "calm down" ...

@ Relaxation:
Foreplay, long and intense. Rub her clit (gently, constantly apply more pressure in the ongoing of her -hopefully- extasy) ... Lick her labia, her clit, her vagina ... If you signal her that your "work" is a gift to her with no need to return anything, she will feel free and fall for her feelings more easily ...

And let her feel that you CARE for her!

Well ... So much for that! Wish you the best!

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

the german knows what they're talking about!!!