After i finish masturbating, my penis sometimes will feel itchy. But the itch will disappear after some time. What is happening?

Well, do you use a lubricant when you masturbate? It could be an allergic reaction to a lubricant or a shampoo you're using. Or if you don't use a lubricant it could be a skin irritation, because of dry rubbing. Try experimenting with different kind of lubricants.

What kind of lubricants r there for me to use? I'm 16 and living in Singapore

You can use your own spit, hand lotion, KY jelly and lots of other types and brands of lube. It is never a good idea to use anything that is oil or fat based, use water based lubes only. Water based lubricants are typically recommended by doctors and health care workers, and they are the kind usually made available for free at sexual health clinics. Try several different ones.

Is it suppose to be used on the skin on the shaft or on the head/glans too?

Skin on your penis is getting irritated and some lubricant is definitely best solution as you heard in previous answers. If you find a good lubricant there is no reason why you wouldn’t use it on both shaft and glans – or wherever the itch you mention appears, or however is most enjoyable to you. Nowadays lubricants are basically available everywhere from supermarkets to pharmacies, you just have to look around a little bit.

%-) Ok I need help guys. I am 21 years old with an uncircumcised penis and i noticed feeling a slight uncomfortable during masturbation. Then after lets say 1 week i couldn't pull my foreskin to its normal place and now it is balled up under my head of the penis. It is not as painful but just uncomfortable. I tried pulling the foreskin to it's original place but it got a little swollen. Help please. Thanks.

I got a same problem to I only masturbated once some times near my testes hairwill feel itchy but disappears after awhile no bumps and no redness can any one know what is it?

Same here my penis itches after I ejaculate

Dude its normal... I have a curvumcised penis and mine got a little swollen. Its normal, just give your pecker a little rest. Hope this helps

Used to happen to me all the time. The skin is too tight. You may be able to get it back over the head but you're best best is just going and getting it circumcised. Best decision I ever made.

It's against the law to masturbate in Singapore. Name and address please?

Dude that's rubbish

You will probably need to see a doctor about it and see if you need to be circumcised or something

probably u sufferin from Peyronie’s Disease, consult doctor