ok me and my gf have been having sex for the 3 monthes and i wanted to try anal sex i didnt think she would want to (bad experince with past bf with anal or raming it in there) and i've looked some stuff up but got some more questions we are going 2 do it in the shower standing up.
1.is standing up in shower good postion? (small shower)
2.should i wear a condom?
3.she wont let me finger her anus would that help?
4.can we use baby oil for lube? (ingreidents are mineral oil and fragrance)
5.can baby oil damage the condom?

ok and any more tips are wellcome and so i dont have to listen to struff i already know this is what i know. take it slow dont just ram my penis in there. dont go from anus to vagina or mouth. wash good after.

plz respond i really make this good for her she is my angel and i dont want to hurt he with this.

help plz

Standing in the shower, i don't think is a good position for anal sex. First of all, you are probably taller than her. Secondly, the water would wash away the lubricant, there fore making penetration painful. The shower is not a relaxing atmosphere for anal, and gf will have to stand which will make her body stiff and not very comfortable. You will need to take your time if this is your first time performing anal sex, and she already has had a bad go of it.
As far as your question about wearing a condom o.O Yikes...absolutly.
Fingering the anus before an attempted penetration is fine, if your partner is receptive, which she isn't, according to you.
Do not use baby oil, ever. You need a water based lubricant, such as KY or Astroglide. The condom can be damaged and rendered useless.

She isn't fond of anal sex to begin with, so don't try all kinds of fancy places for her first time with you. You should really discuss it with her first.
Many girls don't like anal, tho some are happy with it. If she had a bad experience before, i wouldn't sneak up on her and try to do it, at all.
The most comfortable position for anal (in my opinion) for the girl is for her to be lying on her stomach, rear slightly tipped up and supporting herself on her knees. She needs to be highly aroused and 100% relaxed.
Like i said earlier, if she won't let you near her butt with your finger, what makes you think she will allow you to put something 5 times bigger in there? Think it over and talk to her first.

Hi there, I think that doing it in the shower for the first time is probably a bad idea. You can take a shower before or after, but it's really more for advanced users, and you'd run the risk of slipping. You should definitely be sure to use a silicone based lube because they last longer and they work fine with condoms, and yes, wear a condom. It's been awhile since you posted this though--did everything go okay for you two? I'd like to hear if you did okay or not.