Both my wife and I are exploring the whole anal sex thing... and apart from lube, everybody mentions ´give it time´... but nobody says exactly how long!
I mean.. Does it take 5 minutes once you are relaxed to put in a finger? and then 5 minutes and two fingers.. and then a dildo/penis? or are we talking half hour of play on one session... and the next time you can go further? are we talking days of "training" using Plugs.. or weeks.. or months...??

Any suggestions?

Same question with Plugs. I have a Plug set. Do i wear the small one for half-hour and THEN go to the next size? Or do i wear the small one for a week (half hour every day or so) and then i try a larger size? or do you start with a small one for 10 minutes.. then get the bigger one, leave it there for 20 minutes.. and then the larger one...?

all help appreciated!!!

Forget counting minutes. You should spend enough time to go with next size comfortable for your partner. Usually you can try next size after a couple of minutes playing previous.

She should attempt to play by herself to see how she can get enjoyment out of it. The position of your body can make a difference on how smooth the entry is. I enjoy missionary for entry with his chest close to mine. I have been doing this for a while now and you have to allow her to relax.. She can pull you closer in as she becomes more relaxed.

I just had anal sex about an hour ago,haven't had it in about a month and it really hurt,so my boyfriend teases my hole with his head..took about 5 minutes and it went in without pain.SO good! :D

Trial and eror, point of anal sex is pleasure. You play to get to pleasure part, there are no time limits, you don't force a plug up her bottom when the time is right, but when she feels like she could handle it painlessly and have a pleasurable experience. Visit www.jacksanalpersuasion.com for the whole guide and how to.

Never rush anal pleasure why does everyone rush it. Forget plugs practice with his hands on finger at a time lick her anus don't be shy show her your love massage her opening let her body tell you when it is ready massage her opening kiss it let her relax her anal muscles. Give her plenty of lube down there it can't produce fluid on it's own guys. Have her sit on your lap facing you let her first penetration be on her terms let her gradually allow you inside her look her in the eyes let her eyes tell you how much to push when to stop. Anal pleasure can take hours if necessary devote time she is worth it.

I have had more than the average amount of anal experience, both giving and receiving. Once you/your wife know what to expect, it becomes easier. I have a 14" long 2.5" thick dildo that I only use about 3-5 times a year and without any preparation, I can take it all in about an hour. The quickest I've ever gotten it in without "warming up" was around 15 minutes. It just depends on how comfortable you/she is. My first time getting anal sex was with a friend of mine who was relatively "large" and once he got passed my sphincter he easily slid all the way in after about 5 minutes but the second guy I was with was below average and it took him about 30 minutes but then again, I had only met him an hour before. Many different variables. Just depends on how comfortable and relaxed you /she is. Hope this helps. Good luck.

I have found the Hat I usually start an hour before we inserted penis I start my douching myself out in fact I use linzess which usually cleans me out within 2 to 3 hours that's early in the morning or the middle of the night I start plenty of water with the pill... Then the next day I get up and I start to douche myself out to make sure there's nothing left no tiny particles because my lover has a large slit in his penis which I love... I start by inserting a small butt plug usually there's no pain I kept this ritual up every other day to keep myself open or at least relaxed and yes if you have any waste product inside the rectum you're going to find pain and you're going to find discomfort. Then while I'm sitting there I leave the butt plug in for about 4 to 5 minutes then I take it out gently and I lube the next one and I put that one in as far as I can get it gently when I was young this wasn't a problem I seem to have slacked off 10 years with no sex at all so Starting Over Again whether you're 40 50 or 60 you have to be gentle and take your time then after the second one is inserted I need that in for 5 minutes then I start with my lover I call him to the bed or I approached him for sex we get passionate and he'll carry me into the bedroom... Scarlett O'Hara in Gone With the Wind... LOL then my lover starts to play with me my breast my navel Miami followers and then he usually likes to use his mouth so he'll o r a l LLY stimulate me then I start to slide his fingers inside Me Gently telling me how beautiful I feel and how silky soft I am and then he'll start to use some lube inside me will inject Lube and then we start to kiss and we gently stimulate each other until he's ready to insert his penis... And everything seems to be good so having sexual intercourse a n a l l y make a list from 20 minutes to an hour by him slowly going in and out and then rapidly going in and out really fast and hard that seems to get my prostate gland moving stimulated and eventually that's how I come to orgasm by him his penis inside me I don't usually stimulate my penis much maybe the head a little bit like a clit but I only have a 7 and he has a 10... So from this point on if I keep using the everyday the butt plugs which I got off of eBay they're like a soft rubber they're not hard at all and I found them to be quite good quite enjoyable actually... And I use a water vase lubricant which I got off Amazon... And I usually enjoy my love her very much and I wouldn't think of changing my routine so if you use the butt plugs everyday twice a day if you're able to you shouldn't have a problem you should be able to start having anal sex Within 8 Days 8 to 10 days if she's new at it if she's virgin to it but it just takes time to make sure you were cleaned out completely from waste product and that you keep yourself showered afterwards and then you can pretty much go through 5 6 hours a day maybe more clean and ready for him I'm not objective to a little Funk but absolutely no fudge you don't have to wear a condom if somebody is freshly cleaned but if somebody doesn't want to do Shout the product that's normally in human bodies... the fudge...... Then I would make sure I wore condom nobody wants to insert a used penis even if you take a shower into their own bodies after you've been with someone else or give you oral pleasure I mean it's just nasty. Another thing I might add if I may... Stay away from corn because in porn you always see these people being hammered by these guys behind them I mean they are wrecking their ass but sometimes these over fantasized hunks can actually take away from your sexual experience because you're looking for it to be what's in the movie or the gif and it's not reality so just take your lover in the bedroom kiss and get started leave the porn at the door